Our bodies are remarkably resilient, with built-in early warning, defense, and healing mechanisms. We also have common sense, collective experience, and general guidelines for good health, and men and women of science continue to make discoveries that fill in many details.
Do you want to feel better, perform better, look better, and live longer? The articles in this issue of Motivated on healthy living should get you on your way.
- Healthy Living – The power of two
- Getting and Staying in Shape – Keeping fit is a lifestyle
- Answers to Your Questions – Starting an exercise program
- Obesity – Once a symbol of wealth
- now a danger to health
- Simple Steps to Preventing Diabetes
- Tune Up Your Diet – Four dietary changes that can have a big impact on your health
- Parenting from the Heart – 10 ways to instill healthy lifestyle habits in your children
- Notable Quotes – Healthy habits