The Brooklyn Bridge Story
While the word “obstacle” can make us feel discouraged, there’s another way to look at it. You’ll find from the stories in this issue of Youth Zone that with determination and perseverance, you can overcome any obstacle, and accomplish great things while you’re at it.
- The Brooklyn Bridge Story
- Bridging Problems
- Activity Corner—Let’s Make a Kite
- Overcoming Obstacles to Achieve Your Dreams
- Pop! … Pop! … Pop!
- Activity Corner—Perfect Popcorn
- Did You Know?
- Be Thankful
- Nature Speaks—Eagles and Bees
- John Goddard—The man with life goals
- The Plan
- Seven Steps to Reach Your Goals